Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I did it!


I finally graduated from college and it feels so good to know that I won't have to write any more research papers. Just to give you a little more detail... I got my BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) with a major in Modern Dance, a minor in Health Education and I just finished my student teaching this semester so that I could receive my teaching certification. It was a long, fun ride and I'm going to miss some things, but I'm glad it's over. Now I can start a new chapter in my life, which is owning a dance studio.
It's now official, I am Artistic Director of Prodigy Dance Studio in Holladay, Utah. It's weird to say, but I love it! All of you can bring your kids to "my studio" when they grow a little bit. I'll be honest, it's a little overwhelming, but I am more excited than anything.

8 comments:

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

So glad you finally started this thing. It is about time! Congrats on grauduation. You look great in the whole getup, and who really looks good in those hats seriously, I am quite impressed. Love ya!

Laura said...

Congrats Jami! I'm glad you started a blog. See you tomorrow.

The Frame Family said...

What an amazing feeling you must have now that you graduated!! I'm so glad that you finally started a blog for your family! It really is such a great way to keep in touch with everyone!

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

YEA!!!! I am soooo glad you started a blog. So happy to see whats going on with you. So happy about graduation and just really proud of you. Your awesome Jami!! Love you!! and Miss You!

RaCHeL said...

Woo woo! We are all just growing up so fast. :) Congrats on graduation! Cute blog by the way! tee-hee! ;)

Cortney said...

Hey!! How are you? I caved and started a blog too. This will be a fun way to keep in touch. I think you need to teach an adult ballet class for people who actually know how to dance. I would be in for sure. Good luck with the studio! colbyandcortney.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on Graduating... there isn't anything quite like it, is there?! I'm thrilled you have started a blog... we all cave in at some point. My prob is I'm so excited to see everyone else's that mine falls by the waste side. You look darling and its so fun to see who you married. xoxox

Lauren said...

Jami! It's Lauren (Neibaur) Lord! How are you! I was so excited to see you have a blog! Our blog is private so e-mail me at Laurens_way7@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite! Yea! Congrats on graduating!

Lauren