Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Weekend!



So Rachelle, Heidi and I (and don't forget little Kohen) headed down to St. George for the weekend. It was a total girls trip and there was lots of girl talk. We went out to eat and stayed up way too late... for Heidi. Saturday we drove to Vegas to visit Courtney and got to spend some time with her and Matt, while shopping and going out to eat. We also met up with Rachel and Doug and some of their friends for dinner and a night of Wii and RockBand. We were also able to have a sleepover with Kathleen who's at Dixie for Dental Hygiene. All together the trip was a lot of fun and I'm grateful to Rachelle for letting us stay in her parents beautiful house. Let's do it again next year!

2 comments:

The Frame Family said...

We DEFINATELY need to do it again next year, if not sooner!! I'm glad you came down with us! I really needed some girl time! Thanks for putting up with all my stories, and for putting up with my crazy little companion :)!

heidi said...

I like the first pic. Hate the second. Please delete.