Thursday, August 28, 2008

Summer Concerts!

AMERICAN IDOL Live Tour! I realize this concert was a while back, but I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't give a shout out to the David's. Of course Archuleta is better, but Cook does pretty good. I went with my mom and two sisters and some of Alli's friends. Here's me and Mel in the crowd before all the excitement began, and believe me there was plenty of excitement. My mom loves this stuff and screamed for everyone!
Each of the top ten finalists came out alone and sang a few songs so I took pictures of all of them, but the David's are most important. David Archuleta... he's actually standing in front of the big screen. We were close (row 22), but not that close. Everyone screamed so loud that I could barely hear his first song. He really is awesome.
And David Cook. He knows how to work the crowd and I actually almost thought he was kinda good looking. He explained that his guitar says AC for Adam Cook, his brother that convinced him to audition and then didn't make it. I got to go up to the third row while he sang his last song so I had to act like a crazed fan.
JOHN MAYER! I forgot my camera this night, but we were so far away on the lawn at Usana that you wouldn't have been able to see much of John anyway. I went with my sister-in-law, Emily, and good friend, Liz, who is also sisters-in-law with Emily. We were lucky to see Colbie Callait open for John too. Colbie and John were both great and we had a totally fun girls night!



1 comment:

RaCHeL said...

You gotta love the Davids! You look really cute! Miss you!