Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family

I love my family. My little sister, Alli, is on Alta's Dance Company so I just had to go to the Homecoming game to see her perform at half-time. Oh the memories. I'm not ashamed to say that I miss parts of high school. Performing was always so exciting. Anyway, it was extremely cold, but dance company did great and Alli looked so good out there. It was fun to be back in the stands at Alta and we were lucky to get this picture of all us Jardine/Bell/Grace kids at the game.
"Alta, Alta what's your cry? V I C T O R Y!"

6 comments:

A girl named Holly... said...

Oh the memories!

RaCHeL said...

What good times ALTA holds in our memories! You should have sported your Alta apparel. I know you still have your jackets ;)

Trav and Lizzie said...

VERY cute pic!

angi bradley said...

OH, I wish I could go back too! They were some good times, weren't they?

Michelle said...

Your family is cute; I can definitely see the resemblance.:) I would love it if you would send me your e-mail so that I can send you and invitation to our blog. My e-mail is michelleprince2@gmail.com. Hope things are going well for you! It was fun to talk to you on Saturday.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

So fun! I miss hanging out with you girls in the dance room. What good times!!!