Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Business School

Don't worry, we're not moving anywhere, but Clark is transferring schools. Clark was accepted into Westminster's Business Administration Program and begins in January. I am very proud of him and he's excited about starting at a new, well respected school. Hopefully we'll be done with school in 18 months! Go Clark!

Saturday we were at Festival of Trees for Prodigy's performance (we did so good) and I happened upon this tree. Okay, I searched for this specific tree and it was pretty cute. "A Cullen Christmas" was decorated with fun pieces from the books and at the bottom there was a gift for each character, including a keyboard for Edward and the game "Operation" for Carlisle.

Tonight we watched my little cousins while my aunt and uncle were at a party. If you can't tell from the picture, they have a lot of energy! It was fun, and draining. There's also an 8 month old that's not in the picture. We had dinner, played Wii, Uno, Sorry, piggy back rides, and this dancing game where they were singing, "I like to move it move it" on top of a little table then jumping off, one at a time, onto a mini trampoline. Wow, I don't know if 5 kids is the right number for Clark and me, but look how cute little Lindsay is in the front! If I can have one like that, it's worth it. They're all adorable and we love them!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Clark! A lot of my friends from my old job (Goldman Sachs) go to the MBA program at Westminster and love it.

I love that there was a Cullen tree there! :)

The Richards Family said...

Congrats Clark!

emily said...

GO CLARK! You rock! Glad you had fun babysitting! Love you guys!

The Frame Family said...

Yay Clark! Congrats! Oh and I've got to say it...you guys are all OBSESSED with Twilight!!!

sng said...

Yay! We are so excited for you Clark! You guys are both amazing and we cannot wait to see you in a few short weeks!

A girl named Holly... said...

I don't think I told you already...but this is AWESOME. Congrats:) ANd I am secretly SO glad you aren't moving.

heidi said...

Congratulations Clark... and jami. That is such a great move! And I am glad that you are not MOVING! When are we going to start getting together one day a week for some stupid TV show. Lets make sure to start in January.

Sara said...

Hey jamie... it's Sara (greenwood) Andersen! I am happy I found your blog! How are you! I have been reading your past blog posts and I am SOOO jealous you got to go to SYTYCD!! I LOVE that show!! Your pictures brought me back!! Hey send me your email... since I am private... and we can be blog buddies!! You 2 are so cute!! drapergirl22@yahoo.com