Sunday, January 18, 2009

A somewhat typical week

This last week would've been just another typical week: working, dancing, going to the gym, watching the Bachelor, American Idol, the Office and the Biggest Loser. But since Emily was in town, some of us girls got together for dinner and then headed to an adult hip hop/breakdancing class that Laura told us all about. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Gev, from So You Think You Can Dance, was the teacher. Ok, I was ecstatic inside! It was way fun and he was pretty cool in person. Note: Rachelle is pregnant, not fat.
On Saturday night, we headed to South Towne Expo for the car show. Clark was loving it and I was just there to share Clark's excitement when he saw the Bentley.
It was fun seeing all the expensive cars that I'll probably only get to sit in at a car show. Here's me in my future "mom car:" the Escalade Hybrid.
And here's Clark next to a Lincoln MKZ. I don't know what's so cool about it, except that it looks pretty sweet.
I also got to sit in one of my favorite cars, the Audi A4 convertible, and Clark sat in several others. Clark is making me include the following cars:
Chevrolet Camaro
Lotus Elise
1968 Shelby Cobra Mustang GT500KT
Pretty cool, I guess.

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

How fun! Casey and I love going to the car show too! and by the way...i loved your comment that Rachelle isnt fat...shes prego! that was hilarious.

The Frame Family said...

Thanks for that extra little note!! The auto show looks like it was fun...I really wanted to go see my dream car, the Infinity QX4 SUV!

Trav and Lizzie said...

Basically... you look SUPER FINE in that picture with Gev...

PS, I am really jealous.

Quela said...

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I'm kind of a slacker. You and your hubby are so cute! I didn't even know you were married. Congrats! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. It's kinda nice to see what everyone from high school is up to. That's cool that all you guys still hang out. We should get together some time to catch up.

RaCHeL said...

How fun! Did all the girls go to the class? Doug went to the car show last year & loved it! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

sng said...

Hey! Next time you should try stealing the cars. That would be even cooler. Steal the cars! Steal the cars! Well, that was my first blog comment ever. I hope you enjoyed it.

P.S. Stacy says she loves her CD. Thanks Jamestown!