Monday, March 9, 2009

4 Real?!

So Saturday night was date night with our good friends, Liz and Travis. We went to dinner, did a session at the Salt Lake Temple, then we had to get dessert. There was a short discussion as to whether we would go where the guys wanted to go, Sonic, or where the girls wanted to go, SpoonMe. The girls won, of course, and we ended up at SpoonMe, a new little yogurt place on 4th South. There was quite a line when we walked in, but it didn't take long for Liz and I to figure out who was in front of us... Twitch (from So You Think You Can Dance)! We quickly introduced ourselves and said we were big fans, then asked for a picture. He was way cool and we just had to do the "4 Real" sign in the picture. Katee (from SYTYCD) was also there, but she seemed too involved in her phone to talk to anybody she was with. If you're a fan of the show this is totally awesome! He must wear those glasses all the time.
Oh, and if you can't tell, I did lighten my hair up a little. Still getting used to it, but I like the blonde.

11 comments:

Trav and Lizzie said...

Ah, Twitch. Awesome.

P.S., Saturday was a blast! I loved WII tennis, HILARIOUS!

RaCHeL said...

You are always running into those people! How fun! I like you hair. It always takes a while to get use to something new. It's very springy!

The Frame Family said...

No Way! That's awesome...I'm a little jealous! I can't believe he was wearing his glasses...you're right, he must always wear them!

Unknown said...

How funny! I love Twitch!!! ... who can't after his "Mercy" dance. I agree on the glasses. Does he live here? I hope you got his digits.. haha! jk... How are you?

A girl named Holly... said...

Jamie, I just read several of your blog posts, and I love you and am glad I am friends with you, you are adorable. I missed you yesterday. I loved the stories about the kids in your mom's classroom. So cute, I love kids.

The Richards Family said...

JEALOUS!

Sara said...

Awesome!! We love him!! Wes is jealous!! What were they doing here?I just realized I never added your name to my list... I am a little slow!! I am adding you right now!! I agree I like the blond too!

Cam and Linds said...

4 reals!! Thats Awesome! I love Twitch!

Laura said...

Are you for real? I'm so jealous! My mom likes to call Beckham Twitch because I went into labor when I was at the SYTYCD concert. LOVE TWITCH! You really don't know how jealous I am of you. I guess they did that workshop at the Salt Palace on Saturday... I guess that explains why they were in Salt Lake!
P.S. Love your hair. We need to get together soon.

angi bradley said...

Can you just take a little paper cut out of me everywhere you go from now on so I can be as cool as you? Please!! I'll pay you! PS- I heart Twitch

RCM said...

Jamilyn, Hey we at SpoonMe just wanted to say thanks for mentioning us in your blog post! Were super glad you won over the guys! Hope you dont mind but we blogged about your post on our blog. :)
www.SpoonMefranchise.com/blog