Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Dance Dance"

Every week of mine is filled with dance related issues, but this week was extra full of dancing. The Relief Society asked Clark and I to do a little dance for enrichment night this week. It was combined with the Young Women and the theme was a birthday party- through the decades. So the girls did a fashion show and a few of the women did dances. Clark and I did the Disco and I have to say, it was pretty fun. We had to bring some humor into it and got some awesome costumes. Everyone loved it and here is what we have to document our performance. This week was Alta's Dance Company concert and although I have been every year since I graduated, my sister Alli is now on the team, so this year I went to support her. She did awesome and the show was really good. The girls are very athletic and it definitely made me miss those days of rehearsing til 10 pm every day for a week.
Oh, and I got glasses. I only need to wear them when I'm trying to see things that are far away, like a concert or jazz game or the speaker in church. Anyway, I've never had glasses so it's a little weird and I'm still getting used to it, but I think it might help me look a little older. :)

9 comments:

The Frame Family said...

You look like such a hottie in your new glasses :)! You should have told me about the concert...I would have LOVED to go see it! Even thinking about it makes me miss those days!

angi bradley said...

Ah, I miss Alta. I think that's my old locker in the background. And what the heck? Allie is OLD!!! I think you look hot in your classes. Rar!

angi bradley said...

Glasses, not classes. Sorry!

sng said...

You guys' costumes were awesome. Did they actually come up and ask you to do the 70s dance or did you volunteer? Nice glasses by the way. I have to do the same thing. You look a lot better in glasses than I do. Stupid glasses.

Lisa said...

Love the glasses! I miss those days too, what fun we had! I do believe that sometimes it was even later than 10 :).

Laura said...

Fun stuff... I was thinking about late night rehearsals the other day- those really were the good ol' days even though we hated late night and early morning practices. You look really cute with glasses!

Kasey Sanders said...

I love that you found us! Looks like you are up to some really fun things! I love Twitch and Gev! Keep in touch!

Marci and Gary said...

jeez...maybe if i ever showed up for an activity... that would of been so fun to watch you guys! glad i know you have a blog now!

Larson said...

I heard you and Clark's performance for the activity was darling! Good job, i'm so stinkin' sad that I wasn't there. You guys are so fun!