Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Boolie! A Post By Clark?

25 Years ago today Jamilyn Jardine Bell was born in Bismarck, North Dakota. In honor of my best friend, eternal companion, and love of my life I wanted to wish Jamilyn a Happy 25.

Here are 25 attributes/things I love about my wife:

1. Her bubbly stomach laugh
2. Her love for life
3. Her beautiful mesmorizing eyes
4. Her willingness to help everyone
5. Her work ethic
6. Her love for dance
7. How she is always wanting a "treat"
8. How slow she eats (she has to eat slow in order for her to enjoy every bite)
9. How goofy she is
10. She is a great listener
11. Her testimony
12. Her memory
13. Her dancing
14. Her sense of style
15. Her sense of humor (she is almost as twisted as I am)
16. Her drive to stay healthy
17. Her commitment to family
18. Her commitment to her community
19. How intelligent she is
20. Her dedication to teaching
21. Her love of children
22. How she loves to sleep in
23. Her sexy body
24. Her support of myself, and how crazy I am
25. Her singing and harmonizing

I could go on and on

Yep, she is the ultimate wife, and simply the best. Happy Birthday JL! I am glad my first blog ever was a dedication to the love of my life.

10 comments:

The Richards Family said...

Just love her! Clarky, you are one lucky fella!

Rachelle said...

That was so sweet!

Cory & Alli said...

Cute! Happy Birthday, Jamilyn!

Marci and Gary said...

So sweet! Happy birthday!

Larson said...

Well there it is Jami! He pulled thru and all by himself too! Way to go Clark! Happy Birthday Boolie! haha!

Laura Cates said...

Laura just told me that she can't come up with 25 nice things to say about me. Happy birthday bookie.

The Frame Family said...

Happy Birthday Jami! Great post Clarky! What a sweet husband!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Happy Birthday Jami! What a perfect list Clark. She really is pretty dang awesome isn't she? Love you guys!

Sara said...

How sweet! You guys are cute! Happy Late Birthday!!

Kasey Sanders said...

How cute! I love reading stuff like that! I want to invite you to our blog. Email me your email address at kaseysanders17@yahoo.com