Friday, November 20, 2009

Venturing Out

So with much hesitation, I ventured out of my house and away from baby Jayda, and went to the "So You Think You Can Dance" concert with my mom and sisters. It was hard to be away from Jayda and my emotions got the best of me about half way through the concert, but it was a lot of fun and I'm glad I went. Don't we look cute with our matching hair? I did, however, cut mine and darken it just this week.

If you watched the show last season, you will definitely remember the infamous "Butt Dance." I had to get a picture of cute Randi (from Utah) and Evan doing one of my favorite dances.
Another awesome dance was the one the top three girls did. It had a super hero theme, hence the background. I thought last season's girls were really good.And we can't forget about the necklace dance with Jeanine and Jason. I watched this dance several times over when it was first on and loved it. The concert was a little long (over 3 hours), but so much fun!This is a picture of our backyard last week. We have just a few leaves! You can see just the trunk of the enormous tree we have in our yard and we've learned that it drops quite a few leaves in the Fall. There is actually grass under all those golden leaves, but they completely overtook our yard. Too bad I had to take care of the baby and leave all the work to Clark. :)I can't do a post and leave out this little babe. Here she is just looking cute in her bouncer. I love those headbands. I can't wait til we start going out more and she can show them off all the time. Jayda is now 5 weeks old and I can't believe how fast time has gone. It feels like just the other day we were coming home from the hospital. I remember the day we got home, I just looked at her and thought, "Now what do we do?" Luckily, things are starting to feel a little more normal and I am having a lot of fun being a mom. Here's Jayda sleeping in her dad's arms with her arms stretched out, classic for Jayda. Jayda has had strong neck muscles since she was born. Here she is just hanging out in her comfy clothes, practicing lifting up her head. About 10 seconds later she rolled onto her back, all by herself. Crazy, at least to me.

6 comments:

The Kirton Family said...

I know I say it every time, but she is so sweet!!! It is really hard to leave them, huh? However, it's nice to do a few things every now and then. I need to come for a visit soon. I will once my family gets well, we will stay away until then:).

Sheila Madsen said...

Sorry I haven't gotten around to checking your blog and seeing your cute little one before now. My goodness she's a month old already. What a doll! Congratulations.

Laura said...

I'm so jealous you went to the SYTYCD concert! She is such a little cutie, I can't believe she rolled onto her back already. We need to get together sometime when you are ready to venture out with other kids.

Rachelle said...

I can not believe all of her hair!!! How cute!

The Frame Family said...

I am so jealous you got to go to SYTYCD!! Jayd is such a little sweetheart! I can't wait to see her again! Oh and I can't wait to see your hair :)

Anonymous said...

buy ugg boots

ugg boots

ugg boots online

ugg on sale

Mini Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG
Cardy Ugg Boots
Infant Erin Ugg
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Short Metallic Ugg
Short Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg
Tall Metallic Ugg
Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Amelie Suede Sandals
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
Ugg Tasmina Braid Sandals
Ugg Tasmina Sandals
Ultra Short Ugg
Ultra Tall Ugg


ugg outlet
cheap ugg boots


wholesale watches
replica watches
cheap watches


Rolex Watches
Omega Watches
Tissot Watches
Panerai Watches
Piaget-Watches