Friday, May 30, 2008

GNO!


Sadly Rachel and Doug are moving to New York next week for Dental School, but that did give us an awesome excuse to throw her a little going away party... just the girls! We had cheese and chocolate fondue, which was too good and I ate too much. We talked and laughed about old memories and made new ones in the process. Thanks to Holly and Heidi for hosting and Court and Em we missed you! We love you and will miss you Rach, but luckily we have these totally cool blogs to keep us in touch regularly. Good luck in New York!

5 comments:

The Frame Family said...

Okay every time I see "GNO" it reminds me of the GYNO!! And I really don't like to associate the two!! I am so glad that everyone that lives in Utah could be there...without their kids even! It's been so great being able to see you so much lately :)

RaCHeL said...

That was such a fun night! :)

Jess and Derek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess and Derek said...

Hey there... Found your blog off of cortney's. Looks like you guys are keepin busy. You girls are so cute- its fun to see updates of you all! It'll be fun to keep in touch this way. My blog is derekandjess.blogspot.com if you care to take a look.

(that was me that deleted a comment.. messed up on spelling!)

A girl named Holly... said...

Dear girl,

GNO was quite a blast wasn't it, the best part was that you didn't leave until SO late...I loved it, turns out I remember how much I LOVE hanging out with you and was reminded again last Monday night...can't wait for next Monday:) Love you my little Jama.