Friday, May 30, 2008

Party at Classic


Yes, I did go to a party at Classic Skating tonight, and it actually turned out to be quite fun. We have this friend, Ben, who recently got engaged to a girl named Kaycee and it was her birthday party tonight at Classic. However, this Kaycee (who Clark went to high school with and I've become friends with too) is Kaycee Stroh from the High School Musical movies. She's the nerdy hip-hop dancer in the first movie, then plays a friend of the main characters who gets a summer job as a chef in the second movie. They are currently in the process of filming HSM3 in Salt Lake so... you guessed it, there were a few castmates there tonight. Corbin Blue, who is quite good looking, was there so it was fun to skate around and watch him flirt with other girls. :) I also met Jamie from last season's "So You Think You Can Dance" (top 10, curly reddish hair). Liz and I wanted to get a picture with her, but got shy. She's a lot shorter in person. Anyway, we played on the blow up obstacle courses and everyone had a really good time.
Just so you know, I had to get these blogs in before I go out of town on Saturday so that's why it's so late and there's three in a row. I'll be in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a week, then I'll just have to share some pics with you when we get back.

4 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Look at you hangin with all these celebs. :) It sounds like you had a good time. Good ol' classic skating! Did you use roller skates or roller blades? ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh hello loves!! I love that Matt is alone in that picture. He should have brought me!! Congrats on graduating and congrats on the new job. That is awesome!!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

I am so jealous of all of your posts, St. George, our girlfriends, and Classic Skating. Oh how I miss the good old days!

Cam and Linds said...

Hey! Wow it has been a while! Sounds like things are going well for you too! Congrats on graduating and owning your own dance studio! That is so exciting! Well we will definitely have to stay in touch this way. This is like the only way I stay in touch with people anymore, it is kind of sad...