Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Go Utes!

Clark and I were lucky to get tickets to the Utah/TCU game a couple weeks ago and even though it was FREEZING, literally, it was a lot of fun. I don't look good in beanies so there are no pictures of me, but Clark did the mentos commercial for the camera. Utah was down the whole game until the end of the 4th quarter when we scored and took the lead for the win! The crowd rushed the field and it was a lot of fun to be there. Hopefully we can pull out a win on Saturday against BYU, pretty sure we will. What do you all think...? Go Utes!

4 comments:

The Richards Family said...

Your blog is so so so cute! Ok I will for sure be adding you to my list. Thanks Jamie Lynn!

emily said...

Ah yes the freshmaker! gotta love the mentos, and the utes!

RaCHeL said...

I wish we could have been at that game. It was a good one! What do you mean you don't look cute in a beanie? I thought of a pic of us both in beanies & I think we looked pretty dang cute. ;) Ha!

The Frame Family said...

I am so jealous!! My brother and dad went to that game and they said it was awesome!!! Go Utes!